- Please pitch your tent a minimum of 6 meters from neighbouring tents or vans
- Max speed on camp-site 5mph
- If you return after dark please leave your car at the office and walk to your pitch
- Please leave all facilities as you would wish to find them.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum between 10pm & 9am: NO music after 10pm
- No climbing, defacing or burning branches of trees allowed
- Collecting of wood from the Forest is NOT allowed
- Please do not climb over any fences or gates
- Trespassing onto neighbouring property STRICTLY forbidden
- Campers, children and pets are strictly forbidden in the working farm yard
- Fireworks and Chinese Lanterns are STRICTLY prohibited
- Pets must be kept on lead at all times and please clean up after them
- No chasing of our chickens please!
- Please leave your pitch tidy and litter free on your departure & please help us by sorting your rubbish correctly at the recycling area
- NO FLY-TIPPING on the lane or in the woods or neighbouring property
- Please drive slowly along the lane back to the main road
PLEASE READ: ALL PERSONS STAYING ON, OR VISITING THE FARM AND CAMP-SITE USE THE FACILITIES PROVIDED ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK, BEECHES FARM CANNOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY CAUSED WHILST ON ITS PREMISES OTHER THAN ITS STRICT LEGAL LIABILITY.
- Use of fire pits is entirely at your own risk, you hold full responsibility for your fire
- Only wood purchased at Beeches Farm can be used on site
- Fires must be made in existing fire pits (Please do NOT move them!)
- Your fire must not be left unattended at any time
- Please ensure your fire is extinguished before going to sleep
- Disposable BBQs must not be placed directly on the grass
NOTICE: ALL PERSONS STAYING ON OR VISITING THE FARM AND CAMP-SITE USE THE FACILITIES PROVIDED ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK, BEECHES FARM CANNOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR ACCIDENT TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY.